Carson’s Mechanics specialize in S61 Helicopters and are experienced in every phase of maintenance including:
- Complete Disassembly and Rebuild of all Sikorsky S61 derivatives.
- Installing and Testing of all Major Dynamic Components, Fuel Systems, Hydraulics, and Flight Control Systems.
- Perform all Major, Phase Maintenance, Equalized and Calendar Inspections in accordance with Manufacturer’s Specifications
- Complete Rigging and Testing of aircraft to include Maintenance Test Flights and Acceptance Flights.
- Perform Main and Tail Rotor Track and Balance and full Vibration Analysis.
- Full Systems & Avionics Trouble Shooting
Carson is a FAA Certified Repair Station and all of our work is performed under the strict guidelines established by the Federal Aviation Authority.